Who should attend
Manager & Senior Manager, Director & Senior Director
About the course
Align your organization around proven winning strategies.
Implementing Winning Strategies, a 3-week leadership development program, delivers participants the ability to gain greater command of their company’s needs and the skill to identify and execute new growth opportunities in a fast-moving and competitive landscape.
The key to organizational success is to develop an enterprise capable of generating achievement-oriented strategies and adapting and improving those strategies as the environment changes.
- Understand your company’s competitive environment and current strategy
- Better understanding your company’s strategic process by applying Columbia’s four-phase planning cycle
- Identify strategic challenges and where to focus efforts
- Define key organizational priorities and current gaps within your “span of control”
- 3 week duration, 15 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrated weekly activities
Willie Pietersen was raised in South Africa, and received a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University. After practicing law, he embarked on an international business career. Over a period of twenty years he served as the CEO of multibillion-dollar businesses such as Lever Foods, Seagram USA, Tropic...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.