Who should attend
- D&I leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Launching and sustaining a diversity and inclusion initiative requires strategic planning based on sound methodology and a systemic approach. It also calls for ongoing attention designed to address current and emerging realities of the business landscape.
This course provides a framework and roadmap for advancing D&I to leverage the talents of all employees as a competitive advantage for achieving business objectives. Participants learn developmental models and best practices to help them manage and leverage D&I more effectively.
Key Course Takeaways
- Develop a strategic D&I plan that establishes a clear business rationale and is aligned with organizational mission, vision, and values
- Establish accountability and identify success measures
- Apply new concepts using highly interactive exercises and case studies
- Network with participants from different industries and sectors for the exchange of innovative ideas and best practices
Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner: five years+ managing enterprise diversity and inclusion programs and creating strategies for success. Manager: ten years+ experience managing and motivating professional staffing to consistently drive initiatives to results; strategic planner; excellent peop...
Alvin A. Smith is President of AA Smith & Associates, LLC, a Delaware based management consulting firm founded in 1998, specializing in Executive Development and Strategic Diversity Management. Al is a wonderful “storyteller” who provides a compelling firsthand account of the lessons he lear...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.