Iedc Economic Development Credit Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
This hands-on course presents business financing tools and available private financing options, as well as advice about how the public sector can complement bank financing. You will learn how to stimulate private-sector investment that results in the creation of permanent, private-sector jobs and increased productivity. You will also perform a credit analysis by determining how well a company buys and sells to make a profit, as well as learn how to read financial reports, financial statements, balance sheets, and profit and loss statements. At the end of the course, you will walk away with an understanding of the basics of structuring deals for small businesses that often combine public and private-sector financing programs.
What You Will Learn
- Credit risk, maturity risk, rate risk, and liquidity
- Productive and profitable determination
- Small business lending programs analysis
- Negotiation and loan packaging options
How You Will Benefit
- Learn business credit analysis and deal structuring and restructuring.
- Review Small Business Association, Housing & Urban Development, United States Department of Agriculture, and commercial-lending programs.
- Understand real estate financing and lending tools.
Who should attend
This course is designed for economic developers who must understand credit analysis.