Who should attend
This course is aimed at personnel and consultants who are interested learning more about the advantages and uses of different Hydrogen technologies.
This course will also suit anyone wanting to implement hydrogen in their projects.
About the course
- Hydrogen production and conversion
- Hydrogen technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Environmentally Sustainable hydrogen
- Hydrogen economy & financial market opportunities
- Storage & Carbon Capture
- Fuel cells
- LCSA, recycling and eco-design
- Hydrogen for mobility applications & vehicles
- Distribution & grid infrastructure
- Government legislation & policies – UK, EU ( including European Green Deal), worldwide
- Hydrogen as part of a climate neutral strategy
- Case studies
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.