Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
Today’s best companies realize that HR isn’t simply about operations and benefits administration. Rather, it has the power to transform an organization by delivering competitive advantage through its most critical asset: people.
Developed by faculty experts from one of the world’s top HR schools, this unique certificate program is designed to equip human resources leaders at all levels to add strategic value and insights to an organization, develop meaningful consulting relationships with company stakeholders, and align HR initiatives with business strategy.
Courses focus on HR innovation and relevance, with topics ranging from people analytics to enhancing the employee experience with design thinking principles. They also address pressing issues and challenges around how to manage virtual teams and leverage technology to attract and retain a productive workforce.
Ultimately, the program is a great launch point for any leader interested in elevating HR to a more strategic and innovative business function at the heart of an organization.
- Aligning HR Strategy with Organizational Strategy
- Consulting Skills for Internal HR
- Strategic Talent Analytics
- Using Design Thinking in HR
- Finding and Managing Talent Through Social Media
- Creating and Sustaining Remote Work Programs
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Develop an HR strategy aligned to organizational objectives
- Manage HR initiatives that maximize employee performance and drive business outcomes
- Define HR metrics and measurements that tie to an organization’s needs
- Use people analytics to support decision making
- Develop consultative relationships that provide value to business stakeholders
- Diagnose workforce issues and work with internal clients to identify appropriate solutions
- Enhance the employee experience using design thinking concepts
- Use social media to identify and attract talent
- Communicate an employer brand and understand talent’s perceptions and expectations of an employer
- Assess individual, job, and business characteristics to develop a remote workforce strategy
- Lead HR change and transformation initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- HR Transformation Certificate from Cornell ILR School
- 48 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Who should attend
- CEOs and business executives who work with HR leaders
- CHROs and executive-level HR professionals
- HR managers and directors
- HR professionals seeking to advance to management positions