About the course
Highly effective women leaders follow a unique playbook that focuses on 5 factors: authenticity; connection and inclusion; clarity and self-awareness; agency and voice; and balance. This empowering and interactive workshop gives women the practical tools to magnify these 5 factors by identifying the key behaviors with which they are associated. Participants will learn how to break free of their internal limits and censors that prevent them from being fully authentic. They will experience and practice how to build and leverage deep connections in just moments.
- Participants will walk away with immediately usable practical tools to influence others and create positive change.
- The workshop is designed for participants to experience a range of emotions, leaving them feeling refreshed and energized to take on challenges in their lives.
- The workshop leaves participants feeling optimistic about women’s leadership.
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP?
- Why Women Need A Different Playbook For Effective Leadership Than Men
- The 5 Factors In The Women's Leadership Playbook (From The Research)
- Identifying Peak Moments In Our Lives
- Designing Your Authenticity Triad
- Using The Limiting-Empowering Belief Continuum
- Build Rapport In Just Moments
- Deepen Connections Through Listening And Reflecting
- What It Means To "Lower The Waterline" And How To Do It
- Quiz: Reflection Questions To Help You Lower Your Waterline
AGENCY AND VOICE
- How To Advocate For And Promote Yourself
- Being A Harbinger For Other Women
- From Balance To Wholeness
- Boundary Setting And Prioritization
- What New Behaviors Will You Practice? Why?
- Check Out
Priya is the President of the RoundTable Institute, having founded the firm at a time when the global landscape appeared to be threatening the voices and leadership of women and people of color. She is deeply committed to amplifying the voices of marginalized and seasoned leaders alike, and to aw...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.