About the course
You have heard the term "strategic thinking," but what does it actually mean? This course cuts through the ambiguity and teaches the concrete actions required to think and act strategically. Learn how be recognized as someone who is strategic, get your ideas heard, and make a lasting impact on improving the performance of your organization. Discover how to be indispensable in your current role and become the first person people think of when more senior and strategic opportunities become available.
- Thinking strategically - How to scan for trends, changes, and opportunities
- The Strategic System Model: strategic opportunities at all levels in the organization
- Identify the strategic opportunities in your role which really impact performance
- Learn techniques to focus more time on strategic priorities instead of just tactical issues
- Sharpen your strategic thinking with data & analytics
- Act strategically by adapting, effectively utilizing resources, and managing up
- Build strategic relationships to test and support your ideas
- Translate strategic thinking into strategic execution
- Manage the pressures and challenges of thinking and acting more strategically
- Successfully navigate career transitions into more senior and strategic roles
Ron Carucci is the best-selling author of To Be Honest: Lead with the Power of Truth, Justice & Purpose and Rising to Power: The Journey Of Exceptional Executives. As cofounder and managing partner at Navalent, Ron helps CEOs and executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization and lead...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.