How to Present Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Dale Carnegie outlined four ways that people evaluate us: what we say, how we say it, what we do, and how we do it.
These tenets hold true for any presentation, whether delivered face-to-face or online. An online presentation delights its audience only when voice, visuals and technology come together to deliver a high impact engaging experience. Distractions are the norm; interactive and powerfully simple presentations are the solution.
By practicing Dale Carnegie principles, masterfully using technology, and creating superior visuals, online presentations become dynamic and powerful. Join us for this session where you will learn how to break the mold of boring webinars and set the standard for Online Presentations!
This webinar will help you:
- Quickly establish trust, credibility, and respect with an online audience
- Engage your online audience with strong visuals and maximum interactivity
- Establish trust, credibility, and respect with an online audience
- Identify differences between online and face-to-face presentations
- Engage the online audience with strong visuals and maximum interactivity
- Use technology to open, close, and deliver a strong message with impact
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to effectively deliver information or training in an online format.