About the course
Keeping Your Employees Feeling Jazzed about their Work
Engaged employees are critical to your organization's performance— that's why it’s crucial to create an environment where your staff wants to come to work, perform, and see their team and organization succeed.
This program explains the steps you can take to motive your team now and going forward. You’ll discover a hands-on and admittedly fun approach to changing culture, and influencing human behavior.
The best news is that the methods you’ll discover in this webinar cost nothing to implement.
By follow this advice, you’ll see performance numbers and the bottom line go through the roof. This is not just some shallow sales pitch. These methods have worked successfully time and time again in organizations just like yours.
What you will cover
Many of these tactics are simple, intuitive and highly effective. Attend and you’ll discover:
- How to reshape your current corporate culture
- Ways to create immediate change that sticks
- Advice for turning hard work into fun!
- Four key ways to motivate with trust instead of fear
- How to harness and use the power of “thank you”
- Advice for gaining buy-in from senior management
- Join us and discover how to create a work environment that will help you, your company, and your employees.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how human behavior creates an environment where employees come to work, perform, and see their team and organization succeed.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.