Who should attend
The course is designed for new and experienced key or major account managers who want to evolve a proactive structured approach to maximising business from their major customers and key accounts.
About the course
As our world is changing and we face a new normal, having a well thought through Key Account plan and the way we remotely manage client relationships will be critical.
This practical workshop covers the essential knowledge needed to select and focus on the right key accounts in which to invest your time and resources, given that the game is changing. It identifies the optimal strategies through which key business can be won, protected and grown, and enables development of a strategic plan of action for implementation by all who interface with the key account.
Participants will have the opportunity to consider one of their key accounts as an example to identify strategies to achieve their account objectives and have a key account plan to take away with them.
- The precise nature of relationship desired with your key accounts
- The position which will differentiate your proposition from your competition and protect long-term business
- How to choose and develop the strategy relevant to achieving the desired relationship
- How to analyse the business of the key account to identify further selling opportunities
- Ways to select true key accounts and analyse real account potential
- How to create and deliver strategically linked benefits
- To create a deliverable internal and external strategy
- How to build the Key Account Management (KAM) delivery team
- How to construct value based solutions
- What to include in a plan with defined actions and responsibilities
Charles Barnascone is a highly experienced Trainer, Sales Coach and Business Development Consultant. He has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering training solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support. His skills were honed over a 15 year corporate...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.