About the course
How Introverts Can Ace a Presentation
Who knew that your introvert strengths would set you up for success as a speaker? Join us for 90 minutes, and you’ll discover how to speak in front of an audience with greater ease.
Most of us fear giving presentations. Yet, for introverts, a big piece of mitigating that fear is in careful preparation. By having all your ducks in a row, you’ll reduce your self-consciousness and be able to shift more of your focus onto your audience.
This webinar will provide you with steps on how to prepare for your presentation, ways to use body language and vocal variety to keep your audience’s attention, advice for managing jitters, and ways to keep your energy up when you feel it fading.
In a nutshell, you'll learn actionable tips and tactics to make your next presentation a triumph!
What you will cover
Join us as we explore how you can get grounded and deliver a confident presentation, with specific tactics and advice, including:
- Using your quiet strengths to reduce your public speaking fears and challenges
- Sizing up your audience so you can get on their “wave length” to deliver your message with greater impact
- Preparing your presentation and managing the time effectively
- Managing your jitters and learning to appear confident, even when you are not
- Improving the most important verbal and nonverbal aspects of your presentations
- Engaging and interacting with audiences of any size—in person and online
- Getting beyond the drone of slide after PowerPoint slide
- Projecting confidence when speaking to authority figures
You’ll discover techniques to embrace your introvert strengths and become an authentic and more memorable speaker.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to harness your quiet strengths to deliver engaging presentations
- Use effective verbal & nonverbal communication techniques
- Gain insight into effective techniques for calming nerves
- Learn to recharge your energy before giving a presentation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.