Who should attend
Individuals who are new to project management, “accidental” project managers (professionals for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs), business analysts, subject-matter experts from any field who contribute to projects, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
About the course
Learn the key tools to help you schedule and execute project successfully.
A well-defined project schedule is the single most important tool that will guide your project to completion. Anticipating project twists and turns will help you make better decisions, manage scope creep and hit your targets. … Yet even experienced project managers struggle with creating a schedule that works. In this course you’ll learn key techniques to map out your project successfully.
What You Will Cover
- Separate core project tasks into more manageable components
- Determine the proper sequence of project tasks
- Use network logic diagrams to understand key task dependencies
- Identify and analyze project risks and deploy effective risk-response strategies
- Overcome common scheduling mistake
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.