About the course
Practical tips to raise your visibility even if you're not a schmoozer
Increase your visibility, get the recognition you deserve, and power up your network using your strengths as an introvert.
Would you rather accomplish something important than talk about what you’ve accomplished?
Learn to position yourself as a valued insider even if you do your best thinking outside the conference room.
While you may not associate being an introvert with a path to success as a manager, this 90-minute webinar offers you practical tips to raise your visibility even if you're not a schmoozer.
You’ll discover how to manage your energy as an introvert and how to communicate confidently even among extroverts at boisterous meetings.
What You Will Cover
- How to use your quiet strengths at listening, reading, writing, researching, and building one-on-one relationships to your advantage
- Ways to express yourself more confidently—verbally and nonverbally—at meetings and presentations
- Tactics for communicating your objectives clearly and persuasively
- Strategies for conserving your energy for face time that counts
- How to promote yourself authentically—without bragging—in the U.S. business environment
What Will Be Covered
- Attaining desired opportunities for yourself, your team, and your organization
- Building your effectiveness at speaking up and getting heard
- Getting recognized for your expertise
- Increasing your professional network without being pushy
- Targeting your stakeholders more strategically
- Working more harmoniously with other personality types
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how your quiet strengths can be an advantage when leading your team
- Develop activities that support your visibility in the organization
- Apply strategies for conserving your energy by balancing your people time vs. solo time
- Create a work environment to engage both extraverts and introverts
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.