Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
A career in hospitality management means that you are involved in every aspect of your property’s many moving parts. From the front of the house to the back, you need a firm grasp on finance, marketing, and managing employees to succeed. Build your credibility and learn how to manage a world-class operation with a foundation in essential industry best practices and skills.
By taking this certificate program, you will learn how to improve in your role as hospitality manager by developing strategies that can be applied to your teams in the workplace. This program covers a wide range of content, from building a loyal guest base to finances to team building, giving you a set of skills needed to be successful in a management role. Knowing how to handle multiple facets of the hospitality industry will help you manage your organization to its fullest potential as well.
Whether you are a manager currently, positioning yourself for a management position, or have recently been promoted, make your mark today by learning from experts in the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University, one of the world’s most prestigious hospitality schools. You can finish all of the courses in this program and earn your certificate in as little as three months, spending about three to five hours per week.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Services Marketing Planning and Management
- Introduction to Hotel Revenue Management
- Building Guest Loyalty
- Introduction to Hotel Operations
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Describe hotel revenue management and its benefits
- Assess the role of marketing in your organization
- Understand principles of financial statements
- Identify online sources of financial information
- Create strategies to develop a high-functioning team
- Identify service recovery strategies that satisfy guests and prevent problems from occurring again
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Hospitality Management Certificate from Cornell Hotel School
- 48 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Who should attend
- Hospitality professionals working in every function of their organization
- Professionals looking to move into a hospitality management position