Who should attend
This insightful and highly practical course is useful for anyone who wants to remove the risk and realise the benefits of humour in a business context.
About the course
Take your people from 'stressed out' and 'over it' to productive and proactive by connecting with people through humour.
- How to safely use humour and laughter in the workplace to reduce stress levels and increase feelings of wellbeing.
- The humour strategies for leaders that will improve your connection and engagement with teams, clients and individuals.
- Effective ways to use humour in the workplace that will achieve your outcomes and boost productivity.
- How to confidently use humour in a risk-free way that maintains your integrity and enhances your message (without feeling embarrassed, awkward or uncomfortable).
What is covered in the course?
- How to safely use humour that maintains your integrity and credibility.
- The Funny On Purpose Formula that professional comedians use to have their audiences in stitches.
- Why you should never “tell jokes” and what you should do instead 9 areas to seamlessly integrate humour into your leadership supporting your key outcomes and never overshadow them.
- The 3-Part Comedian Mindset that will help you develop creative outcomes and solutions.
How will I benefit?
You will learn how to:
- maintain your integrity and credibility while using humour
- remove the awkwardness from using humour
- deliver your humour totally risk free
- engage people with humour even when it doesn’t come naturally.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an engaging and effective leader with more confidence and who can use humour to engage staff, increase wellbeing and boost productivity.
Kate Burr is a Humour Coach, Speaker, MC & Stand Up Comedian. With over 15 years experience on stage and in the Comedy Industry, Kate brings her extensive knowledge and skills to teach Business Owners, Speakers and Thought Leaders how to use humour effectively. Rather than just telling a jok...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.