Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Healthcare delivery continues to be in a state of constant change and as a result, today’s healthcare leaders must transform the way their organizations respond to and lead change initiatives. Leaders must not only be able to lead their organizations through change, they must be able to successfully interact with multiple affiliated entities. Professionals need to successfully manage and lead people through change initiatives to transform their entities to meet the demands of tomorrow’s delivery systems. Leaders must be able to master the quantitative and qualitative approach to innovation in the healthcare setting, focusing on the levers of strategy, measurement, leadership, and culture.
In this certificate, professionals will reset their thinking around how best to understand, measure, implement, and lead successful change initiatives. Leaders must also understand the impact that culture has on organizational success. As a result of this certificate students will learn strategies that can impact their confidence, self-efficacy and as a result, their job satisfaction.
- Changing Organizational Culture in Healthcare
- Identifying and Aligning Products, Services, and Strategies Throughout a Healthcare Organization
- How to Build A Strategic Plan for your Healthcare Organization
- Leading Change in Healthcare Organizations
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Assess and diagnose your existing organizational culture, vision, and shared values
- Measure, track, and communicate the results of your change initiatives
- Map out the strengths and weaknesses of your industry in order to create a profitable and attractive strategic plan
- Devise a strategic plan for your organization based on the existing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing your organization
- Identify areas for improvement and potential growth
- Identify the precursors to change in the healthcare industry
- Know when and how to communicate changes to your employees in order to get maximum buy-in
- Develop a change management plan to successfully carry out a change initiative
Trust the experts
Nick Fabrizio PhD, FACMPE, FACHE, is a principal consultant with the MGMA Health Care Consulting Group and serves on the faculty at Cornell University’s Sloan Program in Health Administration, where he has also served as the executive in residence. His primary expertise is in physician practice m...
Healthcare Change Leadership Certificate from Cornell University