Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Hospital Directors and Officers
- Government Officials
- Medical Doctors
- Health Administrators
- Policy Makers
- Health Organisation Directors
About the course
For health systems to be affordable and equitable, enabling them to save more lives, coordination between authorities is of paramount importance. Participants in this programme will consider the complexities of enhancing such coordination, in discussions with leading experts and visits to key health organisations. The programme aims to hone their ability to define economic and social priorities in order to implement budgetary and other patient oriented reforms.
*The programme will put emphasis on managing health systems in times of uncertainty – a key training need emerging from the global COVID-19 crisis which is testing the preparedness of countries around the world
- Adapting health systems to a pandemic - the Israeli approach to the COVID19 crisis
- National Health Insurance Reform
- Family Medicine at the foundation of Health Systems
- Stress Management and Burnout
- Workshop: Effective Resource Management
- Physicians’ Duty in the 21st Century
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Medical Technology Acquisition under Budget Constraints
- Budget Management: Medical Systems and Hospitals
- Electronic Medical Records
- Project Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.