About the course
The Health Data Science program will prepare you for the more complex elements of digital health. Delving into the world of algorithms and analytics, this program will explore the various technologies and techniques that are used every day around the world in amplifying the ability for healthcare data to provide value to large enterprises in a variety of sectors. The learning objectives will be driven by the needs of executives around how to apply data science in healthcare & life sciences today.
- Understand the terms, techniques, and technologies driving data science in healthcare and life sciences today
- Learn how to apply algorithms, statistical inferences, various computer systems, analytics, and visualization, to enhance healthcare and life sciences value creation
- Practice how to and when to identify, evaluate, and apply data science in healthcare and life sciences
- Introduction to Health Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Leveraging Predictive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning, Cont.
- Digital Strategies for Operational Excellence
- Managerial Statistics
- Applying Data Science Tools & Techniques to Optimize Managed Care Performance in the US
- Case Studies in Precision Medicine
- The Importance of Data Visualization as the Last Mile of the Health Data Science Marathon
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Harnessing Real-World Data for Regulatory Use and Applying Innovative Applications
Biography Assaf Zeevi is the Kravis Professor of Business at the Graduate School of Business, Columbia University. His research focuses on the formulation and analysis of mathematical models of complex systems, with particular research and teaching interests that lie in the intersection of Operat...
Stan Kachnowski, Faculty Director Professor of Health Information Management in the division of Policy and Management at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University Professor Stan Kachnowski, PhD MPA CSEP, an Oxford trained researcher, has taught over 5,000 students from Columbia ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.