Who should attend
- Business leaders and AI project sponsors wanting to discover how the overall process of problem statement to successful prediction is managed and deployed;
- Business specialists responsible for identifying and leading AI projects;
- Technical leaders who have to integrate intelligent automation and predictive technologies into business and report back;
- AI and machine learning specialists that want to learn how business value is extracted by various approaches as models are deployed; and
- Entrepreneurs wanting to embark on creating or managing products and services in the AI field.
About the course
Obtain essential skills to lead AI and predictive analytic projects for business impact.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has created a new competitive pressure that is not always understood by business leaders. The broader field of AI is unsystematic and scattered with concepts, approaches, vendors and new professions like data science. There is anticipation as the business benefits are seemingly obvious, these come with anxiety as the investments are not yielding the results expected.
How you will benefit
- Understand how human learning and machine learning affect each other;
- Understand the organisational impact of intelligent automation and decision making;
- Identify technologies and core competencies needed to manage and deliver on the overall approach;
- Learn how various organisational and public data sources can be used to derive value;
- Identify and assist teams with finding the value in data through inference and deduction;
- Identify time series, structured and other data types and the influence on prediction quality;
- Understand the techniques and methods used by AI and machine learning practitioners to achieve their outcomes;
- Map problems to AI techniques and identify unique opportunities;
- Shape your own prediction stories and identify business value and impact;
- Review common business cases including customer attrition, competitiveness, product recommendations, financial risk, employee engagement, etc.;
- Understand the process of continuous intelligence deployment using AI technologies; and
- Understand how employees and customers are affected by successful implementations of AI
Innovator and entrepreneur in the world of intelligent technology innovation. Currently involved in a number of projects that focus on artificial intelligence and how the human-social dimension is used to produce more reliable predictions through computational social science. Machine learning is ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.