Graduate Certificate in six Sigma Black Belt
Expand Your Career Opportunities with a Six Sigma Graduate Certificate Online
The Six Sigma Graduate Certificate online program prepares you for the Six Sigma Black Belt certification testing. This SNHU certificate program also lets you apply your Six Sigma graduate coursework toward an SNHU MBA.
Enjoy the flexibility of taking courses online or on campus. The Six Sigma graduate certificate online is especially beneficial to individuals working in manufacturing and production-oriented industries, as well as customer service.
See Yourself Succeed with a Six Sigma Black Belt Graduate Certificate
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission - to help you see yourself succeed. The benefits of earning your Six Sigma graduate certificate at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it's convenient for you - online education means 24/7 access.
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience.
- Minimal requirements. No GRE or GMAT required for admission
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for tips and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
The Six Sigma graduate certificate online program provides the educational knowledge which can help you prepare for the Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Your value in the workplace will increase with your Six Sigma graduate certificate, as you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to help you establish process improvements in quality assurance, systems and process engineering, logistics, supply chain management, operations management and procurement. These skills are especially beneficial to those in manufacturing, engineering, operations and executive positions.
This program includes the required course QSO 625, which is designed to help students prepare for a Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam. However, it neither guarantees to help satisfy the eligibility requirements for taking a Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam nor ensures success on a Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam.
Six Sigma graduate certificate online coursework gives you a thorough understanding of the DMAIC model: define-measure-analyze-improve-control processes. Your study of this approach to quality management and process improvements will help you develop skills in:
- Determining the cause of process problems and issues
- Using statistical tools to measure and analyze deviations from effective processes
- Taking corrective steps to eliminate issues and improve processes
- Controlling process deviations to ensure an efficient process and quality outcomes