Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Learn How to Improve Organizational Performance with a Human Resources Graduate Certificate Online Gain the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a workforce from an organizational perspective in the Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate online program at Southern New Hampshire University. You'll be equipped to provide the strategic counsel and practical support to employees and management, helping to drive high-performing organizations. The coursework builds your knowledge of human resources strategy, labor relations, compensation and benefits, and human resources ethics.
See Yourself Succeed in Human Resource Management
The graduate human resources certificate will expand your understanding of how motivation, communication and leadership can help improve performance and organizational efficiencies. You’ll learn how to create an environment that cultivates employee and organizational productivity and success.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission – to help you see yourself succeed. The benefits of earning your human resources graduate certificate online at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world HR experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
Employment legislation and rising healthcare costs are increasing the demand for human resources management professionals who can help organizations meet regulations and contain benefits costs. In fact, job opportunities for human resources specialists are expected to grow 7% through 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.* HR professionals with a graduate human resources certification will be best positioned for available opportunities in the human resources field.