Who should attend
About the course
Stay ahead of the latest compliance requirements, get up to date on key corporate governance issues and discuss best practices for recognising and managing risk as a board with experienced NEDs and lawyers. This course is part of our brand new governance series for aspiring and experienced non-executive directors.
Key topics include
- Corporate governance update and overview
- Legal requirements of NEDs
- Wates Code
- Tax policy, tax optimisation and the duty to avoid tax evasion
- Bribery and corruption and duties to prevent economic crime
- Climate change risks and reporting
- Health and safety update and more
What will delegates take away?
- Best practices for managing risk at board level
- Comprehensive updates on the latest legislation for NEDs
- A knowledge of the legal requirements of NEDs
Murray holds Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Glasgow; an MBA from Cranfield School of Management and an accounting qualification from the Institute of Certified Accountants. He currently delivers NED development programmes for the Financial Times, BV...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.