About the course
In this course, KPMG professionals will discuss when substantial doubt exists about a company’s ability to continue as a going concern, how to assess the mitigating effects of management’s plans, and the resulting financial reporting implications.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- understand the requirements for going concern assessments under ASC 205-40
- identify conditions and events that may raise substantial doubt about an entity’s ability to continue as a going concern
- assess the mitigating effects of management’s plans
- understand the disclosures required under ASC 205-40
- understand the impacts of the going concern assessment on internal controls over financial reporting, other accounting matters, and the auditors’ report.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.