This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Successful leaders and managers take an active role setting objectives and holding their people accountable. But doing so in a supportive way is critical for the members of the team to feel that what they do makes a difference, keep engagement levels high, and ultimately achieve optimal results. Giving your employees an opportunity to provide feedback and develop their own goals can help them "own" their potential and chart their own course.
To create a culture of high performance, it's critical to instill in your team the importance of individual, team, and development goals. Work with a Dale Carnegie instructor to learn how to build employee engagement that drives positive outcomes, and get best practices for holding individuals and teams accountable to the agreed upon goals.
In this workshop, you'll learn to:
- Create a culture of performance to deliver excellence
- Hold individuals and teams accountable to realize results
- Build employee engagement to ensure positive outcomes
You will be able to:
- Communicate the importance of individual, team, and development goals to achieve strategic objectives.
- Create a culture of performance to deliver excellence.
- Build employee engagement to ensure positive outcomes.
- Hold individuals and teams accountable to realize results.
Who should attend
Managers, directors, and other leaders in any area of an organization (sales, operations, etc.) who want to increase accountability to defined goals and achieve better results.