Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- High-potential and Senior Managers, Human Resources Directors, Trainers
- Consultants and Mediators, International Managers wishing to use coaching techniques with their teams
About the course
Over the past few years there has been a significant increase in the number of business professionals and consultants wishing to offer their coaching services to companies across the world. Our aim in this program is to provide you with the necessary tools, know-how and expertise to coach in an effective and reliable way in international organizations, from a methodological, behavioral and cultural perspective.
The program will enable you to:
- Identify the key attitudes, methods and tools needed for executive coaching
- Adopt a multicultural and humanistic approach to gain a greater understanding of people
- Acquire the necessary skills to coach successfully in international settings
Consists of seven 4-day modules
Acquiring the approaches and fundamental aspects of coaching
Identifying your resources - self-awareness and understanding other people
Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the key methods and tools of coaching
Successfully coaching individuals
Mastering the specific cultural, sociological and managerial aspects of international coaching
Exploring team and organizational coaching
Professionalization and certification
Between modules, participants coach in a company, a non-profit organization or an NGO, with the tailored support and supervision of the facilitors.
Michel Giffard teaches and facilitates various programs addressing personal development and leadership within HEC Executive Education. Michel Giffard is a professional coach. He supervises and trains professional coaches. More specifically, he is the Academic Director of certificate programs in E...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.