About the course
This exclusive event will feature a fireside chat with Michael Moore, BVCA Director General elect. The evening will bring together the most senior leaders and buyout firms from within the membership.
- 18.00 Arrival, drinks and canapes will be served
- 19.00 Welcome from Simon Witney, Special Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton and Council member, BVCA
- 19.02 Fireside chat with Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA and Michael Moore, Director General, BVCA
- 19.28 Closing remarks from Cheryl Potter, Partner, Permira and BVCA Chair 2019/20
- 19.30 Further networking and canapes
- 20.30 Event closes
Cheryl is Co-Head of the Consumer team. She has worked on numerous transactions including Allegro Group, Arcaplanet, Creganna, Dr. Martens, Homebase, Iglo Group (and its subsequent acquisition of Findus Italy), Maxeda and Schustermann & Borenstein. Prior to joining Permira, Cheryl worked at ...
Tim Hames is the Director General of the BVCA. Tim started his professional career as a Lecturer in Politics at Oxford University where he obtained a doctorate and specialised in American and British Government. He became a journalist at The Times assuming the roles of Assistant Editor, chief lea...
Simon Witney is a Special Counsel based in the London office. He is a member of the Private Equity, Funds/Investment Management and Business Integrity Groups. Mr. Witney is one of the market’s most prominent private equity lawyers. Both Real Deals magazine and Private Equity International magazin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.