Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Turn the Uncertainty of Today’s Global Economy into an Opportunity for Your Organization
Global Business will help you assess opportunities, manage risk, and create and capture value for your organization. Explore the economic, political, and social factors driving change, and learn how decisions affect global markets—and your business.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the challenges and opportunities that government and politics can create for you and your business from a strategic standpoint
- Assess the impact of macroeconomic, political, and social indicators on business decisions
- Discover the short- and long-term impact of interest rates, inflation, trade, and investment
- Learn distinctive approaches and frameworks that help you think about the world and organize information
Who should attend
- Forward-Thinking Strategists
- Learn more about the broader landscape your organization operates in, so that you can develop business strategies that create and capture value.
- Gain the skills and knowledge needed to grow your business internationally and more effectively manage global teams.
- Professionals in Heavily Regulated Industries
- Develop distinctive approaches and frameworks that help you navigate complex industries, such as oil and gas, power, pharmaceuticals, and financial services.