Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Highly-functional managers, with a clear professional trajectory, aspiring to become C-level top organizational leaders within multinational companies.
Candidates may have around 10-15 years of professional experience and seek a dynamic program that offers practical solutions and managerial skills that will help them maintain an edge over the competition.
About the course
The Global Advanced Management Program has been designed specifically to prepare innovative business leaders for both personal and professional growth. You’ll receive dynamic leadership training designed to understand and disrupt our radically-changing world. Learn how to adapt your business to changes in technology, values, and ways of thinking. The Global AMP will expose you to the trends driving your industry while teaching you to weigh the challenges and opportunities these trends bring about, ensuring success as you build the next generation of your C-suite.
- participants will gain a new mindset that will transform the way they conduct business.
- the leadership development program sharpens leadership skills as participants practice effective team management.
- the “gamechangers project” will result in an actionable plan focusing on your specific industry. Participants consider the future of their sector, suggest innovative strategies for competing in new markets, and design practical plans for implementing changes.
An innovative learning model
- Small classes and workgroups maximize the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss real-world case studies and exchange best practices.
- The Leadership Development Plan delivers personalized coaching sessions to improve leadership abilities.
- Workshops are designed to develop managerial and leadership skills.
- An innovative environment for personal reflection and growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways to implement in your company.
The various subjects that make up the Global AMP are divided into five modules, each one focused on an important aspect of the changing world of business and leadership. This is no traditional general management program. Participants will look holistically at the future of the business world and develop the skills to build an innovative vision as a cutting-edge leader.
- AI, robotics, and machine learning.
- Physical Resources: energy, rare metals, high-tech components, patented technologies.
- Human resources: employment structures, training, health, retirement and ageing.
- The impact of technological change on developing economies; security, crime, and the nature of conflict.
- The social and economic reception of rapid high-tech change.
Objective: Make strategic decisions for your business based on the future trends predicted to drive the market.
- Create new markets.
- Consider both new and existing customers.
- Rethink value.
- Non-market strategies.
- Markets as movements.
Objective: Improve how you engage with future customers, shape markets to your advantage, and ultimately develop a market map that can help focus your business to excel in future markets.
- Creating market disruption.
- Design thinking in action.
- Business models to deliver concepts.
- Accelerating impact.
- Fast innovation.
Objective: learn how to turn the tables and become the disrupter by quickly developing insights and ideas and driving innovative strategies and business models that can be delivered in fast and efficient ways.
- Create a winning strategy.
- Strategically manage your decisions.
- Make choices with a sustainable impact.
- Align your company operations & resources.
- Energize those around you.
Objective: Energize your organization, develop a strategy, and align financial and operational resources to deliver effective results.
- Why are we intrigued by leadership?
- Leading in a knowledge economy.
- Authentic organizations.
- Talent beacons.
- Why should others follow you?
Objective: Learn to lead yourself, your teams and your business towards a common purpose. This inter-module program will help you turn ideas into decisions.
Mia de Kuijper, MPP ’83, PhD ’83 economics, is the Senior Vice President and Strategy Advisor at Salesforce. Mia has successfully built and run companies and academic institutions. Her previous global corporate leadership positions have been at Royal Dutch Shell, PepsiCo, and AT&T, and she ha...
Subjects Market Research Industry & Carees Behavior Change: Science and Practice Habit hacking and Willpower Professional Experience Norman Kurtis graduated in Business Administration and French Literature specialty in Finance at University of Notre Dame, and has an MBA in Strategy by Londo...
Peter is business and innovation, brand and marketing expert making sense of fast-changing markets, learning from a new generation of business, and inspiring and enabling you to innovate and win.He is a bestselling business author of six books, a keynote speaker, and experienced consultant and co...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.