Who should attend
This session is designed for professionals at any level looking to improve their knowledge and skill of Excel – specifically pivot tables.
An ideal course for anyone working with a large amount of data in Excel, needing to undertake meaningful analysis.
About the course
Understanding the advanced features of Excel will streamline your workflow and help you manage large amounts of data and information.
- Understand how to manage large lists of information effectively.
- Create pivot tables to enhance the quantity and quality of data analyses.
- Organise and display critical information clearly.
- Use tips and tricks to enhance accuracy and save time.
What is covered in the course?
- Working with data sets.
- Creating and using a pivot table.
- Useful pivot table options.
- Using ‘What If’ analysis tools.
- Tips and tricks for making the most of pivot tables!
How will I benefit?
You’ll learn the advanced features in Excel that will help you rearrange, summarise, cross reference and analyse data from an Excel list or database. Unlock the secret to pivot tables that will enable you to collate, organise and present information in an easily understood format.
How will my organisation benefit?
Better management of financial information, better analysis and better understood data to inform business decisions and processes … which organisation wouldn’t want that?
Christina Mourtzios BMa&CompSc, Dip (Training and Assessment), Cert IV in TAE, Grad Dip LLN Christina has a strong background in learning and development with over 12 years’ experience in the industry. She is passionate about developing people and her philosophy is based on a proven ability t...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.