Who should attend
This course is pitched for professionals at any level looking to improve their knowledge and skill of Excel – specifically formulas and functions.
About the course
Learn to use Excel more effectively to collate and organise data for easy and insightful interpretation.
- Understand how to create a formula to solve a problem.
- Know how and when to use essential functions that help to automate calculations.
- Add criteria to be able to compare data using LOGICAL functions such as the IF function.
- Know how and when to use a VLOOKUP function to easily find and display data from other spreadsheets.
- Solve common problems using a variety of Excel tools.
- Use tips and tricks to enhance accuracy and save time
What is covered in the course?
- Creating usable formulas.
- The top 5 functions and why you’d use them.
- Using logical functions.
- Working with lookup functions.
- Using error functions.
- Tips and tricks for improving your spreadsheet functionality..
How will I benefit?
This interactive face-to-face workshop provides you with specific skills to build or refine spreadsheets that you use in your job. Go beyond storing important information, like budgets, human resource data or client information in Excel, and move into creating complex formulae and using advanced functions.
How will my organisation benefit?
Better analysis of data using Excel.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.