This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Organizations have changed – there is now a mix of top-down authority and situations where no single person is clearly "the boss." Between matrix organizations, flatter structures, contracting, and outsourcing, success depends on gaining the cooperation of people and resources that you do not have direct authority over.
Great leaders and managers find success through influence and negotiation. They focus first on gaining employees’ respect and trust. They build up credibility through consistent action and support.
In this webinar, you will learn the skills you need to have, and actions you need to take, to get maximum results from people who don’t work directly for you. You’ll learn how to influence others by building authentic trust, credibility, and respect, thereby gaining their willing cooperation when you need it most.
This webinar will help you:
- Overcome the 10 most common obstacles to getting results from others
- Follow the 5 steps to overcoming self-doubt and build self-confidence
You will be able to:
- Identify the most common people challenges that leaders face in getting results when they lack authority.
- Define and identify the critical role of trust, credibility, and respect for getting results.
- Follow the 5 steps to overcoming self-doubt and build self-confidence.
- Follow Dale Carnegie’s 12 principles that help you to build cooperation with colleagues.
- Overcome the 10 most common obstacles to getting results without authority.
- Identify the critical outcomes of leading with accountability
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to get increased productivity and results from people who they don’t have direct authority over.