Who should attend
Suitable for professionals at all levels wanting to get organised by leveraging technology.
About the course
The abundance of information that lands on our desk – usually via email — can leave you feeling overwhelmed. Discover how to get on top and get organised.
- Use technology to help structure and schedule work goals.
- Implement strategies to manage a large volume of information.
- Manage Outlook inboxes, calendars and tasks across several devices.
- Sync devices while on the go or out of the office.
- Implement strategies to be better organised.
What is covered in the course?
The foundation for getting organised:
- setting your goals and priorities
- using technology to gain efficiencies
- managing your information flow
- managing your Outlook inbox
- strategies for better organisation (and tools to help you achieve them)
- synchronising and managing multiple devices while on the go
- tools for turning plans into action.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to get organised by leveraging technology and optimise your efforts by using modern methods and tools to become more effective and productive.
How will my organisation benefit?
You’ll take back insights and tips into getting on top of technology, and short-cuts to using it more efficiently.
Christina Mourtzios BMa&CompSc, Dip (Training and Assessment), Cert IV in TAE, Grad Dip LLN Christina has a strong background in learning and development with over 12 years’ experience in the industry. She is passionate about developing people and her philosophy is based on a proven ability t...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.