Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Business managers and decision-makers:
- who want to achieve digital transformation;
- who need tools to increase digital impact;
- who want to broaden their knowledge of digitalisation’s impact on individuals, companies, business models and industries;
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society
About the course
Get Ahead in the Ongoing Digital Transformation
Enhance the business development capabilities of your organisation and get ahead in the ongoing digital transformation!
Developed from four years of successful digital transformation courses, this course helps individuals and organisations to increase the effects and impact of digitalisation, multiplying the benefits for customers and the entire business ecosystem. The course not only provides methods and tools to increase business impacts but also presents a framework for “What to do now rather than later?” roadmap. Its purpose – to enhance business development capabilities within four industry segments: manufacturing, utilities (primarily energy and telecoms), banking and government.
- Understand new business model opportunities and the need to re-organise
- Learn about digitalisation effects on customers and external and internal processes
- Find out about speed and digital trends that changes how value can be created
- Master strategies, methods and approaches that are directly applicable for you and your company when tackling the digital transition
- Discover sorting mechanisms. What to do now rather than later?
- What can we do with digitalisation?
- Why digital change is happening and how you can take advantage of understanding drivers and their effects;
- How to deal with exponential price reduction;
- How and when to invest in uncertain conditions;
- How can we make a digitalisation road map – what to do now rather than later?
Henrik holds a PhD in Industrial Marketing and a MSc in Engineering. He has about 20 years of analytical and industrial experience working with strategy and marketing. Examples of current Research: Digital Transformation: Threat or opportunity vs Digital Disruption? 2016 - ongoing. Project Dis...
Strategic and executing leader focusing on new sustainable profits, with broad experience as a leader and consultant in business development, business transformation, sustainable innovation, sales and marketing. Over the past plus fifteen years I have successfully worked strategically with realiz...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.