General Management Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ESCP Europe Business School.Full disclaimer.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (GMP) Take your career to the next level The international ESCP Europe General Management Programme (GMP), tailored to high-potential executives, equips you with the all the cross-functional knowledge and managerial skills you need to ramp up your performance as a leader in world-class organisations.
The GMP is a standalone programme but also forms an integral part of the ESCP Europe Executive MBA: the 9 core courses are common to both programmes. The GMP is a highly customizable part-time programme, designed to help you to balance your studies with your work and your personal life. You choose to complete it over 12 to 20 months. You choose the location: attend classes on campuses across Europe and the Middle East, or you can choose to take the majority of courses online:
- Build your core management skills
- Grow your leadership and influence at an international scale
- Appreciate and understand a group or company strategy
- Create and implement an efficient action plan in line with company tactical ambitions
- Become an intercultural business leader in global frameworks
- Impact with your decision-making and grow as a team manager
- Broaden your perspectives and enhance your self-confidence
- Share your experience with a highly diverse group - an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment