Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Take your career to the next level
The international ESCP Europe General Management Programme (GMP), tailored to high-potential executives, equips you with the all the cross-functional knowledge and managerial skills you need to ramp up your performance as a leader in world-class organisations.
The GMP is a standalone programme but also forms an integral part of the ESCP Europe Executive MBA: the 9 core courses are common to both programmes. The GMP is a highly customizable part-time programme, designed to help you to balance your studies with your work and your personal life. You choose to complete it over 12 to 20 months. You choose the location: attend classes on campuses across Europe and the Middle East, or you can choose to take the majority of courses online:
- Build your core management skills
- Grow your leadership and influence at an international scale
- Appreciate and understand a group or company strategy
- Create and implement an efficient action plan in line with company tactical ambitions
- Become an intercultural business leader in global frameworks
- Impact with your decision-making and grow as a team manager
- Broaden your perspectives and enhance your self-confidence
- Share your experience with a highly diverse group - an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment
Frank Bournois, MBA, PhD, FRSA, is the Dean of ESCP Europe. He was previously a Full Chair Professor of General Management and Director of CIFFOP at the University of Paris, Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). Also a Visiting Professor at Cranfield School of Management (UK) and in several other European U...
Biography Veronique Tran is Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at ESCP Europe, Paris Campus. She is a graduate of the University of Lausanne in Political Science. She earned her Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Geneva (Switzerland) with the Geneva Emotion Research Group ...
Inès Khedhir is the Director of the ESCP Europe Executive MBA programme. She leads the European teams working on the programme across ESCP Europe’s five campuses in Paris, London, Berlin, Turin, and Madrid. Prior to this position, Khedhir developed executive education programmes across campuses ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.