General Management Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Improve the way you manage day-to-day business and other core work functions with our General Management Program.
Combining business theory and practice, we give you a foundational understanding of supervising others, strategy, finance and marketing, and how they work together to create a successful organisation.
Our program is a great opportunity to broaden your executive skills and perspectives, while building the confidence needed to lead across different organisational functions.
- By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Lead with a broader perspective
- Increase managerial impact
- Build robust, resilient teams and foster collaboration
- Interpret financial data
- Align marketing and strategy
- Create and implement a strategic direction.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Self-assessment questionnaires
- Access to workshop materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- People management
- Organisational change.
- Continued learning through access to program materials and facilitators via our online-learning platform
- Webinars to reconnect, check-in and dive deeper into particular content.
Who should attend
- Experienced senior managers who are being positioned to take on a general management role
- General managers who have recently moved into their role