General Management Program
Improve the way you manage day-to-day business and other core work functions with our General Management Program.
Combining business theory and practice, we give you a foundational understanding of supervising others, strategy, finance and marketing, and how they work together to create a successful organisation.
Our program is a great opportunity to broaden your executive skills and perspectives, while building the confidence needed to lead across different organisational functions.
- By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Lead with a broader perspective
- Increase managerial impact
- Build robust, resilient teams and foster collaboration
- Interpret financial data
- Align marketing and strategy
- Create and implement a strategic direction.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Self-assessment questionnaires
- Access to workshop materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- People management
- Organisational change.
- Continued learning through access to program materials and facilitators via our online-learning platform
- Webinars to reconnect, check-in and dive deeper into particular content.
Who should attend
- Experienced senior managers who are being positioned to take on a general management role
- General managers who have recently moved into their role