Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- Overview of Funding Methods
- Determining Which Funding Method is Right for Your Plan(s)
- Risk Management Strategies
- The Roles of Plan Professionals
- Setting Reserve Levels
- Stop-Loss Coverage
- Current Trends: What Other Plans are Doing
- Impact of Legislation
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Mr. Draper is a senior manager in the Ernst & Young LLP People Advisory Services (PAS) practice in Dallas. He has over 20 years of actuarial and employee benefits consulting experience. At EY, Mr. Draper developed the actuarial components of the firm’s Affordable Care Act (ACA) benefits model...
A trusted business advisor and actuary specializing in employer-based health and welfare (H&W) benefits as well as the basics of employer-based retirement income benefits and most U.S. government-sponsored social insurance programs. A proven ability to identify areas of exposure and opportuni...
Work Assistant Vice President, Actuary @ Aon Hewitt Senior Consultant, Health & Productivity @ Buck Consultants Manager, Human Capital @ EY Education 2003 2006 Bachelor of Science (BS) in Financial Mathematics @ Texas A&M University Skills Actuarial Consulting, Underwriting, Actuaries...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.