About the course
With so many challenges facing the business world right now, HR is more crucial than ever to achieving organizational success. HR practitioners need to understand the essential role they play in optimizing employee productivity and performance, working effectively with business leaders, and demonstrating their value to the organization. This two-day workshop will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the workplace factors that impact productivity
- Optimize HR practices to drive business results
- Demonstrate HR's impact on business decisions
- Collaborate with business and HR functions to ensure alignment
- Develop competencies to improve HR performance
This four-session workshop uses case studies and group activities to reinforce learning throughout. Additional topics covered include:
- How HR is perceived within the organization
- Overcoming challenges with collaboration among HR practices
- The systems approach to productivity and performance
- HR as a driver of culture
- How to influence business leaders
Patricia Sclafani, Consultant. Ms. Sclafani is a dynamic, results-oriented professional with 25 years of HR leadership in large consumer products, manufacturing, specialty chemicals, aerospace, and engineering companies, with extensive domestic and international experience. Her work experience sp...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.