Fundamentals of Fund Administration
Dramatic developments in the investment management industryare placing an increasing pressure on the fund administration sector. Global competition, rapid changes in technology, the creation of web-based funds and new fund structures and the escalating debate on whether to outsource fund administration or keep it in-house, are creating a stronger expectation on the investment services industry for a wider level of professionalism and a more highly skilled workforce.
Due to high demand within the industry, IFF has specifically researched and developed this highly interactive training course designed to describe the most important administrative procedures of domestic and off-shore funds.
Attend this two-day intensive training course and equip yourself with:
- A clear understanding of the role and responsibilities of fund administration
- The confidence to liaise with investment managers, fund sponsors, custodians, selling agents and investors
- The latest developments in managing and controlling fund administration processes and procedures
- The ability to value and price investment funds accurately including the latest techniques to ensure best execution
- The expertise to identify and manage sources of risk in fund servicing thus ensuring effective risk control
- The ability to maintain the fund's compliance with regulatory and tax rules
Highly interactive training course designed to outline the most important administrative procedures of domestic and off-shore funds Practical workshops, exercises and case studies will cover: Role of fund operations; Registrar & transfer agency services; Risk relationships; Fund set up; Road map of the valuation & pricing of investment funds