Fundamentals of Finance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Terry College of Business.Full disclaimer.
A fundamental understanding of finances by leaders ensures that all areas of the business are thoughtfully considered when evaluating and implementing strategic changes. In University of Georgia’s online Fundamentals of Finance program, you’ll learn the basic concepts and analytical tools of finance in the corporate finance and investment arenas.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a Fundamentals of Finance Certificate from University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business.
- Reformulate financial statements to facilitate accurate and decision making analyses
- Learn time value of money, and the importance of receiving it sooner to accrue interest
- Understand whether long term investments are worth funding
- Value companies, businesses, and investment projects
- Evaluate and manage business risks
Who should attend
Managers and leaders responsible for managing costs, margins, revenue, or efficiency as well as accounting and finance professionals.