Who should attend
No academic qualification is required of applicants, and most courses are suitable for students who are new to the subject.
All teaching is in English (unless a foreign-language course). If your first language is not English, you need to satisfy yourself that you have the required near-native command of the language to get the maximum benefit from studying with ICE.
About the course
Building a business requires people to wear many hats. Being an expert in your field is only half of the equation. The other half implies skills that you might have not been taught or are confident doing: marketing, sales, financial management, networking, strategic thinking, etc. This course will provide the fundamentals of building a financially viable business.
- 09:00 Session 1: Financial viability
- 09:30 Session 2: Your business model
- 11:00 Break
- 11:30 Session 3: Your business model (continued)
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Session 3: Systems and processes
- 15:30 Break
- 16:00 Session 4: Learning consolidation
- 17:00 Close - Terrace bar open for informal discussion
- 09:00 Session 1: The delivery of your services
- 11:30 Break
- 12:00 Session 2: The delivery of your services (continued)
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Session 3: You as the business owner
- 15:30 Session 4: Wrap up and next steps
- 16:00 Course ends
As a Financial Coach and Consultant, Alisa helps people re-write their financial stories. She works with young professionals and small business owners who wish to decipher their finances and improve their financial situation and relationship with money. She uses a combination of standard coachin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.