About the course
Part 1: COVID: Fundamentals for the Individual, Management, and your Organization
- Why should we talk about coronavirus (and other communicable diseases) in the workplace?
- What is a virus? What is coronavirus?
- How could coronavirus be acquired or spread at work?
- Regulations and recommendations on COVID in workplaces
- Strategies for dealing with a pandemic, including vaccinations
- When could we return to work after an infection?
Overview Nellie Brown, CIH, is a biologist, and chemist and certified industrial hygienist, specializing in occupational safety and health in her role as Director of Workplace Health and Safety Programs for ILR Extension. Since joining the Cornell faculty in 1986, she has provided on-site trainin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.