Who should attend
This course is designed for energy auditors who need basic energy knowledge and will learn the operating characteristics of energy systems and the mathematical operations associated with energy calculations.
About the course
This pre-course offering for the Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems (CP EnMS) is designed to assist Energy Auditors with the energy and energy systems basics, as well as the mathematical operations and calculations, which are necessary to be successful on the CP EnMS Exam which is administered by the Institute for Energy Management Professionals (IEnMP).
What You Will Learn
- Basic energy
- Introduction to statistics
- Operating characteristics
How You Will Benefit
- Prepare to take the CP EnMs Exam administered by the IEnMP.
- Recognize which equations are required by SEP, as well as measurement and verification protocol.
- Identify the operating characteristics of key energy systems, such as compressed air, process heating, steam systems, pumping systems, fan systems, HVAC systems, process cooling systems, combined heat and power, and lighting.
- BASIC ENERGY
- INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS FOR CP ENMS
- OPERATING CHARACTERISTICS FOR ENERGY SYSTEMS
Bill Meffert manages the Georgia Institute of Technology Energy and Sustainability Services group and oversees the development, transfer, and adoption of energy and environmental innovations and best practices for industry and business. The group conducts more than $2 million in research annually...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.