About the course
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to write code in ES2015/ES6 and take advantage of design patterns
- How to set up and use the Node.js framework environment
- Techniques for using state containers such as Redux to store and update data
- Front-end workflow tools and processes (Git, CI pipeline, code reviews, linting)
- How to interact with a document database (Firebase)
Brian Hague is a software design engineer at Concur, where he works on the Concur developer center and Concur’s receipts API. Prior to joining Concur, he taught web development courses at General Assembly in downtown Seattle. He’s also worked with web technologies on projects for the National Ins...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.