About the course
In a global environment defined by constant disruption, business leaders need data and analytics they can trust to inform their most important decisions. With so much riding on the output of data and analytics, questions emerge about the trust we place in the data as well as the analytics and the controls that underwrite a new way of decision making. Educating business leaders is the first step in recognizing the possibilities of data and analytics and establishing a trusted data and analytics strategy should soon follow.
This 1-day course provides the foundation for leveraging data and analytics to explore what is possible by turning the classroom into an experience for the participants, and conveying what data and analytics can do for their organization. Attendees will extract insights through “design thinking”, incubate ideas, and get a practical understanding of how data and analytics can be used to solve their most challenging operational problems.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe how the use of data and analytics can drive actionable insights
- Discuss the latest concepts surrounding “trusted analytics”
- Discover opportunities to solve organizational problems through the use of data and analytics
- Apply data and analytics foundational skills in case study scenarios to achieve desired solutions
- Identify the steps to take in using data and analytics to manage strategic business priorities
- Understanding the basics of data and analytics
- Establishing a trusted enterprise data strategy
- Reviewing conceptual analytics scenarios
- Achieving your analytics target operating model
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.