Who should attend
This course is designed for leaders at any level who are faced with managing themselves or their teams when dealing with challenging situations.
About the course
Organizations are in a constant state of flux, which can create uncertain, complex, and ambiguous workplace environments. To thrive—even in times of change and uncertainty—leaders must demonstrate accountability, adaptability, and resilience (AAR). While AAR may seem like innate traits, they can be learned through a methodical approach that allows you to practice self-awareness and proactivity. By participating in activities, discussions, and self-assessments, you will develop the AAR skills to perform your role effectively and meet organizational goals.
- Explain how building competency in accountability, adaptability, and resilience (AAR) improves individual and organizational performance
- Identify and foster effective accountability in yourself and others
- Understand components of adaptability and determine methods to increase emotional and procedural agility in yourself and others
- Recognize individual and team levels of resilience and determine practices to sustain resilience by maintaining balance and a strategic view
- Establish and implement a daily routine for applying AAR in the workplace
Accountability, Adaptability, and Resilience in the Workplace
- Accountability, Adaptability, and Resilience in Practice
- Stress, Awareness, and Sphere of Influence
- Understanding and Encouraging Accountability
- Increasing Commitment and Clarity within Yourself and Others
- Understanding Adaptability
- Improving Agility
- Helping Teams Be Adaptable
- Understanding Resilience
- Creating Balance in the Face of Adversity
- Taking a Strategic View
- Resilience in Teams
Applying Accountability, Adaptability, and Resilience (AAR) in the Workplace
- Applying AAR
- Planning for AAR
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.