Who should attend
This course is designed for new government employees, emerging leaders, and mid-career public servants in need of an introduction or recommitment to a mindset of public service.
About the course
Working in the public sector can be a rewarding experience, but it is not without challenges. Successful public servants align personal motivators and values to the broader agency mission. Learn how to cultivate a public service mindset in ways that will improve job satisfaction, foster shared commitment, and contribute to the public good.
- Analyze the importance of cultivating a public service mindset
- Apply strategies for maximizing the impact of your public service mindset
Incorporating a Public Service Mindset
- Defining the Public Service Mindset
- Aligning Motivation and Values
Living the Public Service Mindset
- Maximizing Your Influence
- Maintaining Momentum for Public Service
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.