Follow-Up Program for Certified Workers' Compensation Professionals - Cwcp
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Human Resources & Labor Relations.Full disclaimer.
Stay current with information from the source you trust.
Ensure your organization's Workers' Compensation system is benefiting from best practices and is compliant with recent regulatory changes.
This year's class will include:
- National Update - Relevant Judicial and Legislative Changes
- An Update on the Use of Opioid and Narcotic Medication, and Marijuana, in the Workers' Compensation System -- Are the Legislative and Rule Changes Having an Impact
- Surveillance - When, Where and How to Maximize Its Impact
- Overview of the Pros and Cons of Modified Duty and Accommodation of Restrictions — "Must We" and "Should We" Employ the Individual Who Has Medical Restrictions, and How Might this Intersect with Employment Law
- Idiopathic and Unexplained Injuries - Law and Practice
- Independent Medical Examinations from the Expert's Perspective
- Reading and Interpreting the Independent Medical Examination Report
- Mock Deposition and Mock Trial
Reconnect with your fellow CWCPs, share ideas and experiences, and expand and strengthen your professional network!
This year's engaging and interactive program provides half of your continuing education requirement for recertification (14 credits). Attending the CWCP Follow-Up Program annually will fulfill the 28-credit requirement needed to maintain your certification.
Note: This program is open only to Certified Workers' Compensation Professionals.