Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This course has been designed to address all the key areas of financial analysis from both a theoretical and practical perspective. What makes a great analyst, however, is being able to see the figures and then see beyond and behind them. You will:
- Appreciate the strategic context behind modern financial statement analysis
- Gain intuitive insights through analysis of the accounts and how to interpret them
- Learn about the common areas, methods and dangers of distortion and how to spot this
- Understand how to analyse accounts through ratio, cash flow and liquidity analysis
- Get to grips with the key reasons for prospective analysis
- Develop an ability to look into the future through financial statement forecasting and an introduction to valuation
How You Will Learn
Gain an understanding of how all these pieces of the puzzle fit together via the use of case studies and practical exercises Case Studies include: Financial statement building blocks; Analysing and interpreting the annual report and financial statements
Practical Sessions include: Interpreting the financial health of the business using ratios; Analysing the financial cash and credit position; Constructing financial forecasts
- Income Statement
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Management Accounts
- Ratio Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Financial Statement Forecasting
- An Introduction to Valuation
Practical Sessions and Case Studies
- Analysing and Interpreting the Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Interpreting the Financial Health of the Business Using Ratios
- Analysing the Financial Cash and Credit Position
- Constructing Financial Forecasts
- Using Previous Financial Forecasts for Indicative Valuation
Andre is a consulting trainer as well as a corporate finance practitioner and he has delivered courses around the world in the areas of Credit, Corporate Finance, Valuation and Financial Modelling both for Corporates and Banks. Andre originally qualified as a Chartered Accountant, completing arti...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.