This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
You will come to understand how financial planning and analysis can be used by companies to gain an advantage, by identifying cost patterns and maintaining cash flow. You will focus on the practical application of financial models to assess strategic and operational positions.
The Financial Planning and Analysis programme will help you understand how to use various financial planning skills to improve cash flow, reduce costs, and create additional value for companies. You will learn how to develop budgets, engage in strategic review, and identify business related KPI’s.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Develop financial models and analytical tools
- Support senior management with in-depth analysis of financial information
- Analyse the financial implications of operational decisions
- Create and drive business intelligence
- Conduct financial modelling, analysis and valuation exercises
- Present reports to a senior management team with confidence
- Using financial statements to analyse performance
- Using financial statements to plan for the future
- Short term decisions and performance management
- Strategic cost management
- The balanced scorecard and strategy
- Capital budgeting and investment appraisal
- Dealing with business risk and financial risk
Who should attend
This programme is most suited to aspiring financial professionals, or those seeking to improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to financial planning.
Trust the experts
After gaining his MA in Engineering at Cambridge University, Stephen joined KPMG where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant. He spent the next 12 years providing Financial Modelling consulting services to KPMG’s clients. Then Stephen formed his own company which offers financial modelling serv...