Financial Decision Making Online Learning Series
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Accounting and financial concepts provide every manager with a critical perspective on business performance and a foundation for good decision making. This five-part webinar series will equip managers with fundamental accounting and financial definitions, concepts and tools for managerial decision-making. Gain essential knowledge that will increase your confidence and ability to contribute to internal financial decisions.
- Operating, investing and finance functions
- Operating decisions
- Proper decision methods
- Relevant information
- Cost, volume and profit
- Investing and financing decisions
- Time value of money and net present value
- Capital budgeting
- Putting it all in context: An organizational perspective on financial decision making
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Recognize key criteria for making operating, investing or financing decisions
- Identify and use costs that are relevant for making internal decisions
- Recognize the importance of risk assessment
- Make better decisions to increase profitability
Who should attend
Non-financial managers of for-profit firms who make or contribute to decisions that have significant financial implications. Those considering this course should also consider Analyzing Financial Statements for Non-Financial Managers- Webinar Series. Together, these introductory courses provide a fundamental understanding of the relationship between internal financial decision making and external financial reporting.